Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The Off-Season

I am very excited about this off-season for a number of reasons. I have absolute faith in Daryl Morey. and I am sure we will have at least one great addition to our current roster. I know that the front office is targeting Bosh, but I really just want to wait and see what happens. Every off-season and trade deadline I end up chasing my tail trying to figure out what Daryl Morey is going to get done. I always understand that many of our players plan to participate in rigorous training programs. Kevin Martin said in an interview that he plans on working harder this summer than he ever has before, and if you know anything about his background that really means something. Chase Budinger and Jordan Hill have also talked about training programs to help them take there games to new heights in their sophomore seasons. Trevor Ariza is apparently taking the "not going to thing about basketball all summer" approach. I'm sure he'll start off the season in a deathly shooting slump. Yao Ming obviously has a lot of work to do this summer. Ideally, the Rockets can be contendors with a healthy Yao and one last piece. The roster should be shaken up, because I have heard Morey say on a number of occasions that he believes most of the big deals will get done via sign-and-trade, because it apparently helps all parties financially.

No comments:

Post a Comment