Saturday, June 19, 2010

The 2010 NBA Draft is Thursday!

As a Rockets fan I am always excited about the NBA Draft, because that's when Daryl really works his magic(he's never had a lottery pick). I have read that we may make draft night trade that includes our 14th overall pick. The target is Nikola Pekovic(T-Wolves have his draft rights), the best offensive center in Europe. Yes he is a true center(not David Anderson aka Hobo Dirk). He basically has the measurements of Dwight Howard. That said he is not a good defender and not nearly as athletic. I have grown weary of 7-footers and think that 6'10''/6'11'' 170 is the perfect size for an NBA center. He is a truly remarkable post player. Houston is historically the best place for big men and I think he'd give us some serious help against the Laker giants. Whatever happens on draft night I am sure that I will be running around my house like a little girl, because Daryl will do something incredible.

No comments:

Post a Comment