Monday, June 7, 2010

My Lebron/Tom Izzo Theory

So today everyone has been talking about how the Cavs are trying to attract Tom Izzo. Many ESPN personalities don't thing a big time college coach would lure LeBron. I actually think the exact opposite. LeBron has a strange infatuation with college basketball. The past couple years he has decided the best player in college basketball should be his BFF(Curry, Wall). He loves his money, but I know there is a large part of him that longs to play college ball, so why not play for the man many call the best college coach in the game. I don't want to here that Izzo's coaching skills won't translate to the NBA. He's a decent recruiter who maxes out his players. Had he coached that Kentucky team I think they could have gone undefeated.

No comments:

Post a Comment